Any Restaurant Recommendations for New's Year on London? And maybe some clubbing?

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 15:27:30 GMT 2008

  Hoy, Londoners.

  For the very first time since I started writing to this list, in 2002,
I will be at London for the New Year's Eve.

  I am looking for a place to have dinner and see the fireworks near The
London Eye, would appreciate if you can point me to a place where stills
possible to make reservations for dinner for two. To be precise, I'm
looking for a nice romantic place with a view over the London Eye and
sourrounding area, where we can have dinner, champagne and a view of the
fireworks.

  If I could get also a good club around for partying afterwards, that
would be appreciated.

  As for the budget, heaven is the limit, up to 200-250 GBP. :)

  Many many thanks in advance for your knowledge of the terrain and advise.

  Cheers!
--
Luis Motta Campos is a software engineer,
Perl Programmer, foodie and photographer.