Emergency (or regular?) social?

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 23:27:34 GMT 2008

Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> On 18 Dec 2008, at 16:45, Dave Cross wrote:
>>
>> The heretics meeting will be on January 1st.
>

> For those without a passport and thus unable to attend the 1st Jan
> meeting abroad, if there are sufficient numbers (more than one) I
> shall host something in the north-western corner of Zone 1
> with an amble round Primrose Hill, attending any or all of the fine
> hostelries in the vicinity (6 at the last count).

Heretic or not, unless Mr Cross changes the venue to somewhere consensus
agrees to be in London, that's the one I will attend. Sorry, Dave, but I
will not miss the opportunity to see the Londoners on their natural
habitat. ;)

Please put two more on your list, Dave. :)

Dave, it's your move. ;)
--
Luis Motta Campos is a software engineer,
Perl Programmer, foodie and photographer.