Emergency (or regular?) social?

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 01:04:08 GMT 2008

On 2008-12-19 00:55, "Peter Corlett" <abuse at cabal.org.uk> wrote:

> On 18 Dec 2008, at 21:12, James Laver wrote:
> [...]
>> I'm told by some london.pmers that nothing exists north of Watford
>> or south
>> of Wimbledon. Surely, then, these maps are fantasy?
>
> They are mistaken. There is nothing north of Hampstead nor south of
> the Thames. Likewise, there are only dragons west of Richmond and east
> of Bank.
>
> The Sultan and Nelson Wines are thus just a figment of the
> imagination, mere delusions caused by sitting on southbound Tube
> trains for too long.

If there's nothing south of the Thames then there's no Richmond. So there's
nothing west of a place that doesn't exist. EBRAINHURTS.

In any case there's a rather nice pub just east of Bank*, so I question the
truths in what you are saying.

--James

* Or was I so drunk after visiting it that I thought it was east of bank?