Reminder: the Perl Reddit

Andy Wardley abw at wardley.org
Fri Dec 19 08:54:25 GMT 2008

I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't know about http://proudtouseperl.com
until the recent thread, and it looks like I wasn't the only one.  But
visibility aside, it's great to see more Perl site/blogs springing up
around the place.

Can I take this opportunity to remind people about the Perl Reddit.
If you know of any good Perl sites, or find any good Perl articles
then please consider submitting links to them here:

   http://www.reddit.com/r/perl/

You'll notice that the latest proudtouseperl.com article is currently
at #1 in the hit parade so hopefully that'll help to give it a bit more
limelight.

Cheers