It Shines! It Shines!

Avleen Vig avleen at
Fri Dec 19 18:22:51 GMT 2008

On Dec 19, 2008, at 17:36, Tony Kennick <0995a06aaeaf6b70e79c3aafd6719329 at
 > wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 12:39:30PM +0000,
> the following was promulgated by Andy Wardley:
>> Behold!
> Now it has rounded corners, is it time for other web_2.0_ness?
> Slideshows of appropriately tagged pictures on flicker?
> The aggregated twitterings of the faithful?
> Bookmarks pulled in from delicious and reddit?
> Only half joking...
> Tony

I'm not joking at all when I say I think that's a good idea. I'll try
to think up the best way to integrate such thing into content that
people will wantto look at.

Just hving a "London.pmers" page would be silly, no-one would look at