New Years Day: HERESY REORGANISED

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 13:26:55 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 1:14 PM, James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com> wrote:
> Realistically there's no way in hell I'm going to muster up the energy
> to go for a pissup in Sussex, but the idea of primrose hill sounded
> rather nice.
>
> If you'll be joining me, please reply offlist.
>
> Cheers,
> --James

Dave H. makes a fair point.

To clarify, this is not the trip to Sussex that Dave Cantrell is
organising, this is a trip to Primrose Hill that Dave Hodgkinson had
organised and has now cancelled (and I have just reorganised).

So if you fancy a walk up primrose hill and checking out some of the
local pubs on new years day, then this provides a much lazier
alternative than Sussex. Mail me back, off-list.

Cheers.
--James