Dim sum Wednesday 1pm: Leong's Legend Continues

Léon Brocard acme at
Tue Dec 23 08:26:39 GMT 2008

Back to Chinatown to a new sister restaurant of my favourite dim sum
restaurant which is almost named after me. It has a few new dishes on
the menu. Note that this one is on Lisle Street, not Macclesfield
Street. And we're meeting on Wednesday, not Thursday, because Thursday
has some sort of pagan ritual. dim sum is a social event where we meet up every Wednesday
at 1pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and
about £10 cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings),
then go our separate ways.

Wednesday 1pm
Leong's Legend Continues
Lisle Street
London WC2H
Leicester Square Station Tube Station,WC2H

See you there!

Léon, Dim Sum Mandarin