My New Job (Was: Social Thurs 8 Jan 2009)

Tony Kennick 0995a06aaeaf6b70e79c3aafd6719329 at
Mon Jan 5 15:18:26 GMT 2009

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 02:56:02PM +0000,
the following was promulgated by Jasper:

> Cycling in London isn't bad, as long as you don't do anything stupid,
> like riding up the inside of a large lorry where the driver can't see
> you. You do get the odd shit of a bus driver, too.
I think everyone should start thinking about road use in terms more similar to
the maritime 'rules of the road'[1]. As all the sympathies I build up for
cyclists as a driver get blown away about once every six months when as
a pedestrian I have to take emergency action to not be flattened by a

        Tony Kennick
        Web: Blog: