LPW videos

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:41:26 GMT 2009

2009/1/6 Mark Keating <mdk at shadowcatsystems.co.uk>:
>> Anybody know when the LPW videos will be available online ?
>
> Hopefully this month - though I am not sure where, I will most likely leave
> that decision to Leon :) Though some of them will be on the SC site (MST
> talks etc.)

I'm planning to upload my videos to yapc.tv this evening - that would
be a good place.

>> I have 2 talks on my own video camera, but that was perched on
>> stationary or handheld rather than on a nice tripod in the middle of
>> the room.
>>

>> If push comes to shove I can upload to youtube, or some other site -
>> probably a total of about an hours footage, which is annoying for
>> youtube.
>
> I was hoping to put up videos of slightly higher size/quality that youtube
> (.flv files still)

I'll probably put them up on yapc.tv and then break them up into small
lower quality chunks for youtube as well.

Another place you could put the videos would be the facebook group for
perl mongers.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk