LPW videos

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:57:42 GMT 2009

2009/1/6 Mark Keating <mdk at shadowcatsystems.co.uk>:
> Hopefully this month - though I am not sure where, I will most likely leave
> that decision to Leon :) Though some of them will be on the SC site (MST
> talks etc.)

Cool.

I thought I'd start the ball rolling by uploading to yapc.tv (2 talks,
uploaded but not processed and posted yet) and the perl monger group
on facebook.

I don't have a professional account on flickr so can't upload there,
but that would be a good place to put videos, as would youtube.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk