DBI, BLOBS, MySQL

Christopher Jones c.jones at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 9 09:32:50 GMT 2009

On 8 Jan 2009, at 23:20, Paul Makepeace wrote:

> Below is ad-hoc commentary...

I did say the code was "something similar to this...."  - the code
snippets weren't copied verbatim, since that would have been overkill
for the question I was asking. So for instance, there were variables
in the original statement that needed interpolating, and there were
actually some other fields in the table that I removed to make it
easier for you to read (I just didn't match the number of placeholders).

It would be very rude of me to say "stop being picky and answer the
question!", since if I really had made those mistakes then I would be
very grateful for the help...... (although that kind of response seems
pretty common on this forum!).

So instead - thanks for being so thoughtful for providing those very
useful comments (even if they were the overkill to the question that I
was trying to avoid by editing the code for you in the first place....!)

Cheers,

Chris.

----------------------
Gynaecological Research Laboratories,