Dim sum Thursday 1pm: Leong's Legend Continues

Léon Brocard acme at
Tue Jan 13 08:33:38 GMT 2009

We tried to go to this one at Christmas but it was closed. Let's try
again. Back to Chinatown to a new sister restaurant of my favourite
dim sum restaurant which is almost named after me. It has a few new
dishes on the menu. Note that this one is on Lisle Street, not
Macclesfield Street. dim sum is a social event where we meet up every Thursday at
1pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
£10 cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings), then go
our separate ways.

Thursday 1pm
Leong's Legend Continues
Lisle Street
London WC2H
Leicester Square Station Tube Station,WC2H

See you there!

Léon, Dim Sum Mandarin