Have at it

Richard Huxton dev at archonet.com
Tue Jan 27 21:34:16 GMT 2009

Ovid wrote:
> And with that caveat, I've got to say that for most Perl programmers,
> Moose is lovely because it makes declaring a simple class with a
> constructor and getter/setters easy.  Just about everything else if
> fluff for most.

I'm most Perl programmers, and I must admit other than a few custom
subtypes I've not used neither bells nor whistles.

However, I wanted to add command-line options and config-file support
for a little utility. I discovered it involved all of:

with 'MooseX::SimpleConfig';
with 'MooseX::Getopt';

Now *that* is what Perl is all about (imho).

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd