about your meetings

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:04:29 GMT 2009

2009/1/28 Léon Brocard <acme at astray.com>:
> 2009/1/27 Frank Gutierrez <dearfrankg at gmail.com>:
>> Can you stream them or post a video online?
>
> Slides will be made available afterwards.

Speaking of videos - does anybody have an ETA for the LPW videos being
available.

The nice people behind yapc.tv made it pretty easy for me to upload a
couple of hundred meg or more video files, so it's not any trouble,
and I don't think my poor handheld/balancing-on-stationary camera-work
does the speakers, slides, talks or event any justice.

Cheers,

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk