Tonight - Moose Tech Talk Evening 19th Feb

Mike Whitaker mike at
Fri Feb 20 20:36:36 GMT 2009

On 19 Feb 2009, at 15:54, peter at wrote:

> Hello all, a reminder that tonight is the London Perlmongers
> technical talks evening on "Moose" at the BBC Media Centre, White
> City.
> Arrival at 6.30 p.m. for a 7.00 p.m. start. Finishing around 9.00
> p.m. followed by an optional social at the Television Centre bar.

Can I thank Peter and the rest of the BBC guys for organizing/helping
out at the tech meet?
I had a blast, and I learned stuff, too. :D
Mike Whitaker    | Perl developer, writer, guitarist, photographer
mike at | Board member,
Y!: tuxservers   | Blog:
IRC: Penfold     | Yahoo! UK Ltd - Media Maintenance