Backpan mirror wanted

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Mar 4 17:22:18 GMT 2009

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 04:37:51PM +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 4 Mar 2009, at 16:13, David Cantrell wrote:
> >Can anyone bring a backpan mirror to the pub tomorrow on a USB thingy
> >please so I can copy it?
> There's http://backpan.hexten.net/
> It's not on a USB thingy (and in any case I won't be at the pub) - but
> I don't mind someone with a fat pipe downloading it all.

Trouble is, while I have a couple of machines with very fat pipes, I
still have to then suck the data from them to my laptop over an
irritatingly thin pipe.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie