venue recommendations?

Caroline caroline.johnston at iop.kcl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 6 12:19:37 GMT 2009

Hi,

After chatting to a few folks at the tech talk the other week (which was
great, by the way, thanks to all involved), I'm thinking about trying to
organise a pub-based tech meet for London bioinformaticians. I need to
locate a pub venue in central London which has a bookable room (free if
possible, cheap if not) and a screen, or at least a big wall onto which
we can project stuff. As London.pm seems to be pretty well acquainted
with the drinking establishments of central London, I thought someone
might be able to recommend a few likely places?

Cheers,
Cass