Recession rates

B Maqueira braudel at
Tue Mar 10 18:46:46 GMT 2009

Perhaps we should try to advertise the mailing list
more aggressively to companies that use perl as the best way of
advertising perl jobs without agencies. I think the list does a great
job, but there are usually many job ads only available via agencies
and "job-sites" (some of them fake I suppose).