(Planned) Emergency Social - Friday 20th March, 6pm, Wenlock Arms

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Fri Mar 13 12:57:22 GMT 2009

On 11 Mar 2009, at 13:16, James Laver wrote:

> It's been nearly a week since the last social so everybody must be
> craving beer.
> They have excellent beer at the Wenlock in Hoxditch[1] and we can't
> have a thursday social there because of some writers club[2]. I've
> booked us in for next friday.
> The Wenlock Arms
> 26 Wenlock Road
> N1 7TA
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=51.5314029015766,-0.0939823369392246&z=15
> Friday 20th March, from 6pm.

There is also the CAMRA London Drinker beer festival from Wed-Fri next
week opposite St Pancras Station. They will have approximately one
billion different beers, but also a lot of men with beards who like
traditional jazz music. You takes your chances at a beer festival.

I'm thinking of going on Thursday night.