London.pm Dim sum Thursday 1pm: Bamboo Basket

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Mar 18 10:21:59 GMT 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 08:46:51AM +0000, Léon Brocard wrote:
> There are many Perl hackers at the BBC, and it's time to go see them
> again. Westfield London has opened in Shepherd's Bush. It's a large
> shopping centre and it has a dim sum restaurant (in a large food court).

I can't speak for the dim sum restaurant in Westfield, but the rest of the
place is rather meh, except perhaps the booze selection in Waitrose.

I can however recommend the Bamboo House restaurant, 4 Wood Lane, under the
shadow of Westfield. It does very good takeaway Chinese, and also advertises
dim sum (which I've not yet tried). There's also an all-you-can-eat Chinese
in the W12 shopping centre that's not bad either: they have a
fry-your-ingredients-while-you-wait thingy.