London.pm Dim sum Thursday 1pm: Baozi Inn

Léon Brocard acme at astray.com
Mon Mar 30 09:24:18 BST 2009

Let's go back to Chinatown. We haven't been back to Baozi Inn in the
last week, so let's do that this week. It's more a noodle place than a
dim sum place. There is the social meeting ion the evening too.

London.pm dim sum is a social event where we meet up every Thursday at
1pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
10 quid cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings), then
go our separate ways.

Baozi Inn
Thursday 1pm
25 Newport Court, Chinatown, WC2H 7JS