Emergency Social - Easter Monday, Bree Louise, 6pm

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Sun Apr 12 16:18:37 BST 2009

Stephen Riehm, the most important Australian member of Munich.pm, is visiting
this fair(ly soggy) isle for the next few days, which does not co-incide with
any Thursday, and is thus clearly an emergency.

    http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Bree_Louise%2C_NW1_2HH

Hence we're going to be at the Bree Louise, near Euston, by 6pm tomorrow,
Easter Monday. Preliminary reports suggest that there will be more Norwegians
than Daves in attendance.

(If you're thinking of coming, please could you ensure that I have your
phone number, in case we need to make a plan B due to unforeseen circumstance,
such as the pub not doing food on a bank holiday)

Nicholas Clark