Anniversary Beer

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 22:30:38 BST 2009

As some of you will remember, last year I organised commemorative beer
for our 10th anniversary (go london.pm!)

Yesterday, a london.pm member twittered about how much he enjoyed
drinking some of it in the sunshine. This evening, another member IRCd
about how much he enjoyed it. And then other people have said they
really enjoyed it and wish they had some left.

So I offered to reorder. This year we'll order it early to make the
most of the summer.

We need 120 bottles to make it worth their while and they'll deliver
to the june social (which will fall on the 4th and hasn't yet been
announced -- it is quite a way away).

I've got 42 bottles confirmed so far.

If you want in, please message me offlist. Please also make sure that
you will be there to pick up the beer or make arrangements for someone
else to.

I'll put a 3 week cap on orders, so don't delay!

Cheers,
--James