Techmeet slides - legacy slides

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:26:56 BST 2009

As Léon has just posted to the list, slides from the last techmeet are
now available in PDF format from the london.pm website.

It would be really nice if we could dig up as many past slides as
possible and host them on london.pm.org. A lot of links to slides on
other sites are now dead, which is tragic.

If anyone has a PDF of their old slides handy, or a format that can be
converted to PDF (Powerpoint, Keynote etc.) then please send me a copy
so I can put them on the website*.

--James
* Or more likely ask Aidy very nicely :) †
† Thanks, Aidy!