London.pm Social - Edgar Wallace WC2R, 7th May 2009

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:29:57 BST 2009

Only a week to go until as many as possible of us enjoy delicious beer.

This one is a london.pm favourite, so don't miss out!

This month we are trying to encourage new people who have been lurking
to come and visit. We're a friendly bunch, don't hide away.

There's an added incentive this month. To celebrate the upcoming
launch of my company's latest product, I will be putting money behind
the bar.*

See you next week.

--James
* Yes, free beer. And yes, it's delicious beer. †
† And if you're new, you also get a free beer from Léon. It's win-win.