DBIx::Class (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] London.pm Social - Edgar Wallace WC2R, 7th May 2009)

Bob MacCallum uncoolbob at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:06:28 BST 2009

wow, now that's what I call a profiler...

I was pretty sure the issue was Perl-side because the queries don't
show up in MySQL processlist (well, very occasionally they do).

NYTProf seems to be handling Class::DBI code perfectly.  It's pointing
to name_lc overhead (column names) which is well discussed elsewhere
so I'll start reading around.

thanks for the nudge in the right direction!

cheers,
Bob.