Travelling to YAPC::Europe 2009

Billy Abbott billy at
Wed May 13 16:09:22 BST 2009

On Wed, 13 May 2009, Léon Brocard wrote:

> YAPC::Europe will be this year's most rockingest Perl conference and
> it will be in Lisbon in August. It's good to book flights and hotels
> early. I've put my flight and hotel details online:

Did you manage to get the hotel booking to work online? The english
booking seems to be a broken link and it doesn't want to let me arrive
later than 2006 on the portugese page...

> See you in Lisbon! Léon

Hopefully :)

"From the moment I picked up your book until the moment I put it down,
I laughed convulsively...someday I intend to read it." -  Groucho Marx