short term accommodation

Iain Tatch iain.tatch+londonpm at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:12:46 BST 2009

2009/5/20 David Cantrell <david at cantrell.org.uk>:

> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:40:30AM -0700, Scott McWhirter wrote:
>
>> I'm not too familiar with london geography, but I'm looking for places
>> to stay/share/whatever that's a short commute to white city.
>
> Define "short commute".  Then use journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk to look for
> stations on the Central Line that are within your acceptable travel
> time.

Hammersmith & City now stops right outside TVC at the new Wood Lane
station, so that opens up a few more possibilities.  There are also
buses, cycling and Shanks' pony, of course.

The BBC has an Accommodation section on talk.gateway, its intranet
bulletin board.  With the OP's permission I'm happy to put a request
there on his behalf.

Iain