joint Perl/PHP social for July

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu May 21 21:04:26 BST 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 07:13:00PM +0100, James Laver wrote:
> On 21 May 2009, at 12:27, David Cantrell wrote:
> >Tell you what, I volunteer for the onerous duty of going on a pub
> >crawl to help you find a venue, as long as I don't have to drink lager.
> Sunday, 11am, my flat. Dare we try the central line pub crawl? ;)

Can't.

I thought that seeing that you're a Gentleman of Leisure and I shall
shortly begin a period of Rest, we could do it mid-week.

    [OS X] appeals to me as a monk, a user, a compiler-of-apps, a
    sometime coder, and an easily amused primate with a penchant
    for those that are pretty, colorful, and make nice noises.
        -- Dan Birchall, in The Monastery