joint Perl/PHP social for July

Caroline caroline.johnston at iop.kcl.ac.uk
Fri May 22 14:21:33 BST 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 19:32 +0100, James Laver wrote:

> This leaves us with an interesting problem. Anyone know a pub with a
> room for 80 people that serves a range of real ales and lagers? It
> should be reasonably central and the room free if possible. It should
> probably also serve food.
>
> Any ideas?

I just spoke to a very nice man at the Miller (London Bridge:
http://www.themiller.co.uk/pub/index.asp) about booking a room for our
bioinformatics beer thing (27th May from 6ish, if anyone fancies coming
along). They can fit up to 100 people, they don't charge for booking,
they're not a Wetherspoon's, they do Thai food and they have real ales.
I haven't actually sampled the food or the beer though.

Cass xx