[OT] New Buffy movie

Gemmail, Rafiq Rafiq.Gemmail at morganstanley.com
Thu May 28 09:18:35 BST 2009

Sorry but unlike the rest of the world I thought that JJ's trek was sile of phite.
Great film; crap trek.  He pulled out every gag and fraked up the timeline more royally than ever before.  It was a smack in Roddenberry's nads, RIP.  Yes - I know it's just fiction - but fiction I care about.

I waited for the final scene when the cinema was empty.  It claimed to be in memory of Gene and Majal.  To any empty room.

Buffy without Joss would be like most trek post Roddenberry.  Like a lot of Terminator without Cameron.  Not so good..  Might be OK but the odds are against it. I mean look at the original buffy movie... It was cr at p... That was joss with constrained hands; you can't cut them off... He IS the buffyverse.

He's my sire. :)

***Sent from blackberry***