[OT] New Buffy movie

Andy Wardley abw at wardley.org
Thu May 28 12:58:22 BST 2009

Joel Bernstein wrote:
>> Fell for the bait and top posted with my vamp face on.
>
> Did it actually mean something or just random made up word noises?

I know a little BuffyL33Tspeak.  I will attempt to translate into the
Queen's English:

   "I allowed myself to be drawn into this conversation because I am a fan
    of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  However, in my haste to exude my thoughts
    on the matter, I committed a social faux pas by typing my reply above the
    included extract of the poster to whom I was replying.  I have now
    realised the error of my ways and will endeavour henceforth to follow the
    preferred convention of bottom-posting in order to maintain the correct
    temporal flow of the ongoing conversation.