"London" airports Re: Italian Perl Workshop 2009

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:09:54 BST 2009

2009/5/29 Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org>:
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 03:43:13PM +0100, Hakim Cassimally wrote:
>> 2009/5/29 Stefano Rodighiero <stefano.rodighiero at gmail.com>:
>> <snip> 5th edition of Italian Perl Workshop (IPW 2009).
<snip>>
>> Pisa is easy to get to from the "London" airports (Gatwick, Stansted,
>> Luton hahahahaha) and a number of notLondon airports too - Brum and
>
> I think you mean Gatwick, Luton and "Cambridge South".
> Luton is nearer than Stansted, and is no harder to get to. (If not easier,
> for example the trains run 24 hours a day to it.)

Ah!  To be honest, the "hahahaha" was because I used to live near
Luton, and the "London" name for it still makes me chuckle.

I do remember us driving to Stansted arport back in the day, mainly me
and my little brother whining at our dad when he got lost somewhere in
the twisty roads around Much Hadham and Little Hadham...

osfameron