Technical meeting: An evening of dynamic languages

Léon Brocard acme at
Wed Jun 3 11:23:44 BST 2009

2009/5/16 Léon Brocard <acme at>:
> London Perl Mongers organises technical meetings every two months. The
> technical meetings are a chance to find out what has been going on in
> the Perl community, what techniques people are using and how Perl
> integrates with other software.
> The next technical meeting will be on the Wednesday 10th June 2009
> from 6.30pm to 9pm and the theme is “Dynamic”. Space is limited, you
> have to sign up to attend, see below.

This technical meeting is in a week's time. I'm looking for more
non-Perl lightning talks, please contact me.

If you haven't signed up yet, please visit to sign up to the BCS website
as a non-member and then go to