YAPC10 - anyone going?

Scott McWhirter scott+londonpm at konobi.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 12:49:17 BST 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Paul Makepeace<paulm at paulm.com> wrote:
> Bit last minute but thinking of going to YAPC10 & wondered who else was?
> Also, if you fancy sharing a room - not sure if CMU has any left though...

I'll be heading along and speaking. The coming to london part was the
short notice thing =0)

I've already got arrangements for dorms with folks from Vancouver.pm.
If you're wondering about what flights i'm taking, etc. drop me a line
and I'll send you the details. I'm headed out from the 20th till the
26th.

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -Technology Consultant-
[ Cloudtone Studios - http://www.cloudtone.ca ]