YAPC10 - anyone going?

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Wed Jun 10 13:48:52 BST 2009

peter at dragonstaff.com wrote:
> Quoting Paul Makepeace <paulm at paulm.com>:
>
>> Bit last minute but thinking of going to YAPC10 & wondered who else was?
>
> http://yapceurope2009.org/ye2009/search?pm_group=London.pm
>
> Yeah, I'm going.
> http://yapceurope2009.org/ye2009/search?pm_group=Milton%20Keynes.pm
>
> I've rented an Evil Capitalistic, yet comfortable, hotel room.

Some confusing in naming here, I suspect.

YAPC10 is the *eleventh* North American YAPC. For some reason they
missed celebrating the 10th one last year. So, instead, they're
celebrating the 10th anniversary of the first[1].

It is, however, the 10th European YAPC this year. But they don't seem to
be making a big thing of it.

Cheers,

Dave...

[1] Obvious opportunity for a fencepost error here.