Big Geek Day Out: Bletchley Park 18th July

David Dorward david at
Mon Jun 15 10:01:16 BST 2009

As the beer flowed at the last social, Leon and I found ourselves both in
the position of "Never been to Bletchley" and decided that we would
probably go (dragging along anyone else who was interested) on the 18th of

In a happy bit of coincidence, a former colleague of mine has started
(independently) organising a Big Geek Day Out ... to Bletchley Park ... on
the 18th of July.

This is excellent, as I get to do less work in making this happen.

Details and sign up are available at

Come along, I'm told that it is excellent.

David Dorward