Anniversary Beer - Shovels needed

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:53:56 BST 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Jonathan
Stowe<jns at integration-house.com> wrote:
> 2009/6/26 James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com>:
>> I got a call from the brewery this morning and they're not prepared to
>> deliver to paddington for our next social, leaving us a little bit in
>> the shit. Anyone got a shovel?
>>
>> I've formulated the following devious plans:
>>
>> 1. a kind, friendly soul with a car drives to the brewery/winery in
>> essex and drops stuff off at a convenient holding point (with lack of
>> volunteers, probably my flat), and I will get them to the social a few
>> cases at a time.
>
> When are you thinking of for this ? And where is the "brewery/winery" ?

It would have to be either in the evening this week to make the
social, or more likely next weekend and i'd have to distribute it from
my flat.

The brewery is in the arse end of essex, Mersea Island, which is not
the most convenient place to get to at all.

--James