Anniversary Beer - Shovels needed

dave davejneal at gmx.com
Sat Jun 27 14:16:01 BST 2009

Hi James,

long time lurker, first time caller.

as a really crap perl programmer but an avid beer consumer, I'd be
willing to swap some gut size for guru status.

I'm co9 < over by Braintree >, where are you ? have an estate so
possible I can get the lot in ( unless you lot are really worse than me
and, reading some of the posts, that's very possible ).

ta

DaveN