Genius plan for the website!

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri Jul 3 18:22:22 BST 2009

  DK> Uri Guttman wrote:
  >> Template::Simple is the easiest and fastest one out there. and the
  >> connection to london.pm is that one of your members funded its
  >> conversion to a cpan module!
  >>
  >> also it now has compiled templates (in git but not cpan yet) for even
  >> more speed. and CMS::Simple (also git not cpan yet) is the tiny
  >> bulletproof module and script that builds all the pages.
  >>
  >> i now leave you to discuss.
  >>

  DK> Ok, I'll bite, where do I look for the non-(yet)cpan stuff?

cms is the cms::simple thing. it is raw and undocumented but works (the
perlhunter.com and bestfriendscocoa sites are built with it).  the big
win it has is that you can share content and also templates among
multiple pages with little effort.  i can send you tarballs of either
site tree if you want to play with the cms::simple thing.

the git repo is here.

	http://perlhunter.com/git/

this is a browsable version of the repo

	http://perlhunter.com/git/gitweb/gitweb.cgi