technical meeting about "Less code" on 16th April 2009

Fahad Khan fahad.a.khan at
Tue Jul 7 12:11:53 BST 2009

Hi Leon,

It was nice to meet you Thursday. I would really like to help out if you or other have a list of things to get done. I can code in C and Perl. Though I'll warn you I'm not particularly good just yet but I guess there is only one way to get there.

Best wishes,

> From: acme at
> Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:21:18 +0100
> Subject: Re: technical meeting about "Less code" on 16th April 2009
> To: at
> 2009/4/1 Léon Brocard <acme at>:
> > The next technical meeting will be on the 17th April 2009 from 7pm to
> > 9pm (you may arrive from 6.30pm, sign in at the reception) and the
> > theme is "Less code". You have to sign up to attend, see the website.
> Thanks to all the speakers, it rocked! Slides are available at:
> Leon

Get the best of MSN on your mobile