Beer Festival, Edgar Wallace, TOMORROW, Thursday 2009-07-16

Martin Robertson mansionhouseprojects at
Wed Jul 15 11:28:04 BST 2009

2009/7/15 James Laver <james.laver at>:
> As I previously noted, there is a beer festival this week at the Edgar Wallace.
> Since most people on this list aren't that good at attending such
> things without cat herding, lets make it official.
> I'll be standing around outside from 6:30pm with anyone else who comes
> along, and there'll probably be some BBC worldwide people since it's
> their favourite pub.
> Come along and have great beer, I think the guy said there'll be about
> 60 ales constantly rotating. He seemed to be excited when I said I'd
> bring perlmongers. That pub loves us.

will the beer user be required to maintain the rotation of the beer,
perhaps by dint of some complex spinning alg ?

have never heard of a tasty beverage : "dizzy dolly".

cant make it mysel, but appreciate the herdings.