London.pm Beer Festival, Edgar Wallace, TOMORROW,Thursday 2009-07-16

Chris Jack chris_jack at msn.com
Fri Jul 17 12:16:49 BST 2009

Just so you know: I just got 4 emails about this (the earliest dated Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:07:38 +0100) in a London PM digest. Obviously not much use as it's now Friday - not that I was going to go anyway. And, yes, I know I could switch to receiving non-digested London PM postings.

Just wondering if there was a magic configuration that could be applied to the list's software to do something about this.

Chris