Catalyst Book ordering?

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 11:20:08 BST 2009

On 19 Jul 2009, at 10:58, Steve Mynott wrote:

> Is there a recommended way of pre-ordering the Catalyst book which
> means
> some of the money goes to good Perlish causes or it gets delivered
> more
> rapidly?
>
> <http://www.amazon.co.uk/Definitive-Guide-Catalyst-Maintainable-Applications/dp/1430223650/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1247997144&sr=8-1

What Kieren just said, but note that I'm still waiting to hear when my
copy will arrive. Amazon emailed me to let me know their supplier is
having difficulty er.... supplying. They promised to send an email
letting me know when I'd get my copy and I'm still waiting. Annoying
because I even used the Amazon Prime trial.

--James