London.pm Dim Sum Thursday 1pm Crispy Duck

Léon Brocard acme at astray.com
Mon Jul 27 09:06:14 BST 2009

It has come to my attention that there is a restaurant in Chinatown
that we haven't been to. It might have Cripsy Duck, but my sources
also tell me that the dim sum are tasty. Let's try it. Also, remember
this week is the technical meeting: http://londonpmtech.appspot.com/

London.pm dim sum is a social event where we meet up every Thursday at
1pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
10 quid cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings), then
go our separate ways.

Thursday 1pm
Crispy Duck
27 Wardour Street