London.pm Technical Meeting 30th July 2009

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Mon Jul 27 19:23:38 BST 2009

On 27/07/09 18:48, Dave Cross wrote:
> On 27/07/09 18:06, Dirk Koopman wrote:
>> Léon Brocard wrote:

>>> Sign up for the technical meeting this week will close at noon on
>>> Tuesday. You should sign up now!
>>>

>> Is there any parking to be had?
>
> There _is_ some parking just outside the office, but I'm not sure what
> the restrictions are. I'll check it out tomorrow and get back to you.

Ah. The council web site says:

"The Old Town Hall does not have any parking space of its own, but there
is limited on-street meter parking available in Whittaker Avenue."

http://www.richmond.gov.uk/home/leisure_and_culture/libraries/reference_libraries/old_town_hall.htm

The Old Town Hall is opposite the Gumtree offices on Whittaker Avenue.

Dave...