Technical Meeting 30th July 2009

Dave Cross dave at
Tue Jul 28 09:17:38 BST 2009

On 27/07/2009 21:14, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> On 27 Jul 2009, at 19:23, Dave Cross wrote:
>> The Old Town Hall is opposite the Gumtree offices on Whittaker Avenue.
> Isn't single yellow parking free after *mumble* o'clock?

Right. Here's what I discovered this morning.

Whittaker Ave is all double yellows. With the exception of about seven
parking bays. These bays are pay and display and two hours max until 6:30pm.

I have no idea how busy those parking bays will be in the evening once
those restrictions are lifted. I assume they'll be used by customers of
the nearby All Bar One and Revolution (we have such classy drinking
establishments round these parts).

I strongly recommend public transport if it's at all possible for you.