Decent OS X audio rip software

James Laver james.laver at
Wed Jul 29 11:23:50 BST 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Peter Corlett<abuse at> wrote:
> There are evil hacks you can do with smart playlists to let you manage the
> two separate copies. It's not exactly ideal though.

Smart playlists and their hacky uses make itunes bearable. I have a
'checked' playlist, (where artist != <keyboard slam>, limit to checked
songs only) so that I can ipod what I'm listening to, for example. I
can't believe this isn't in built functionality.

And no, I have no wish to learn applescript to interact with itunes.