Decent OS X audio rip software

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Wed Jul 29 11:49:03 BST 2009

Yeah, same here. The problem I'm running into now is ropey CDs where the
skipping is really obvious, like actual repeating. Jumping on a spoken CD is
pretty much intolerable, and it's annoying iTunes will produce that without
warning.

Does anyone know the Gracenote query URL? Is it even open access these days?
That would solve the issue making Max useable.