Decent OS X audio rip software

Paul Makepeace paulm at
Wed Jul 29 12:20:09 BST 2009

Yeah, this is my backup (as it were) plan. Id rather just have something
that works to being with-realising it's bust when you're in Fiji on the
beach is not ideal :)

On Jul 29, 2009 12:08 PM, "Dave Hodgkinson" <davehodg at> wrote:

Why not just delete the b0rked tracks and top them up from alternative
online sources? *ahem*

On 27 Jul 2009, at 19:19, Paul Makepeace wrote:

> I've just discovered that iTunes will merrily rip CDs with errors and >
make no mention of this. I...
Dave Hodgkinson                                MSN: davehodg at
Site:                  UK: +44 7768 490620